Accounting Payroll Administrator Diploma
In the always changing world of finance, business accounting abilites are in high demand. The Accounting and Payroll Administration training program will teach students the skills and information required to pursue a great career in business accounting and payroll for businesses of all sizes.
Students will become well informed on how to manage various types of business accounts, maintain records, balance books and administer payroll. With hands-on experience with accounting programs and software, students are well prepared to write the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) Exams, and gain Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Computer & Keyboard Skill Building
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Canadian Payroll
- Business Finances & Bookkeeping
- ACCPAC – Accounts Payable
- ACCPAC – Accounts Receivable
- ACCPAC – General Ledger
- Simply Accounting
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Business Accounting Simulation
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Computerized Accounting Diploma Program have the skills necessary to pursue career opportunities in:
- Accounts Assistant
- Bookkeeper Budget & Costing
- Deposit Administrator
- Pay and Benefits Clerk
- Salary Administration Officer
- Tax Service Officer
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 36 weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.