Administrative Assistant Diploma
The Administrative Assistant Diploma program provides students with workplace administration, professional communication and word-processing skills. In nowadays quick-paced business environments, skilled Administrative Assistants play a important role in providing support to managers, teams, and numerous business departments.
Along with communication skills, students will learn basic bookkeeping skills, along with a way to compile, verify, record and process forms and numerous business documents. Students can conjointly gain hands-on experience with the most common word-processing software applications including Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Professional Communication
- Keyboard Skill Building
- Office Procedures
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Administrative Assistant Diploma Program have the knowledge and skills necessary to begin a career in various fields, including:
- Accounting Firms
- Government Sectors
- Project Management
- Service Industries
- Small / Large Business Administration
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 29 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.