Business Administration Diploma
The Business Administration Diploma program gives students the knowledge, skills and abilities to pursue a career in business administration. In today’s faced paced job environment, demand for office administrators and business management professionals is on the rise.
Students will learn the principles of business administration as well as,business economics, bookkeeping, and financial management. Additionally, students will gain the professional communication and customer service skills required human resource and general business management.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Business Economics
- Business Essentials
- Business Financial Management
- Business Bookkeeping
- Customer Service
- Business Correspondence
- Human Resource Management
- Business Administration Project
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including :
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Business Administration Diploma Program have the knowledge and skills necessary to begin a career in various fields, including:
- Government Sectors
- Project Management
- Service Industries
- Small / Large Business
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 40 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.