Business Office Skills Diploma
The Business Workplace Skills Diploma program provides students with the opportunity to find out business administration functions and gain the mandatory workplace skills to pursue a career providing a supportive role in businesses of any size.
Accurate and effective communication is the key to success in an workplace setting. Students will learn general workplace procedures, basic bookkeeping, business correspondence and skilled communication skills. Students will additionally gain hands-on expertise with Microsoft applications together with Word, Access, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Office Procedures
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Grammar Essentials For Business Writing
- Keyboard Skill Building
- Job Search And Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Business Office Skills Diploma Program have the knowledge and skills necessary to begin a career in various fields, including:
- Accounting Firms
- Government Sectors
- Project Management
- Service Industries
- Small / Large Business Administration
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 27 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.