Computerized Accounting Diploma
Computerized accounting plays an important role in streamlining accounting practices for any type of business. The Computerized Accounting Diploma program will teach students the skills necessary to manage business account books, accounts receivable, accounts payable and a general ledger to ACCPAC standards.
Students will learn bookkeeping, business account management and gain hands-on experience with computerized accounting programs including QuickBooks and Simply Accounting. Whether you’re working in an accounting department, or you are self-employed, computerized accounting skills are vital to survival.
- Accounting & Payroll Basics
- Business Finances & Bookkeeping
- ACCPAC – Accounts Payable
- ACCPAC – Accounts Receivable
- ACCPAC – General Ledger
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Computer & Keyboard Skill Building
- Simply Accounting
- Office Procedures
- Business Writing
- Professional Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Business and Office Accounting Simulation
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Computerized Accounting Diploma Program have the skills necessary to pursue career opportunities in:
- Accounting Firms
- Small/Large Business Service Industries
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 30 weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.