Customer Service & Information Clerk Diploma
Communication skills are the key to success in the sphere of customer service and info services. The Client Service and Information Clerk Diploma Program teaches students the tools and skills to professionally and effectively communicate with customers, face-to-face face to face, on the phone, or in written correspondence.
Students can learn how to reply to client queries and concerns, conduct research to search out acceptable information, effectively communicate info to varied parties, and determine the most applicable resolution to resolve a customer's concern.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Keyboard Skill Building
- Office Procedures
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Simulations
- Business Communication
- Telephone Communication Skills
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Customer Service and Information Clerk Diploma Program look forward to various career opportunities in both the public and private sectors:
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Clerk
- Customer Relations Assistant
- Information Officer
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 23 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.