Home Inspection Diploma
The Home Inspection Diploma program prepares students for a career in the Home Inspection trade. Student coaching is based on the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI) and therefore the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) standards and best practices.
Students can find out about the structural components of interior walls, exterior foundations, roofing, utilities, water provide, cooling systems and heating equipment. Students can develop the data skills and abilities to detect safety problems, structural problems and potential areas of concern.
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service
- Business Communication
- Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps Inspection
- Building Your Home Inspection Business
- Communication & Professional Practice
- Electrical Inspection
- Exterior Inspection
- Heating Inspection
- Interior & Insulation Inspection
- Plumbing Inspection
- Roofing Inspection
- Structure Inspection
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Home Inspection Diploma Program have the skills necessary to enter the home inspection field and pursue career opportunities in:
- Public Sector
- Private Sector
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 45 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.