Medical Office Assistant Diploma
The Medical Office Assistant (MOA) Diploma program prepares students for administrative careers in a variety of medical workplace settings together with physician offices and medical clinics. Upon successful completion of the MOA training program students will receive Certified Medical Assisting Professional (CAMP) designation additionally to their Diploma.
Students can learn medical terminology, pharmacology, clinic procedures and medical office administration, along with initial aid, and basic rescuer CPR certification. Students also develop a comprehensive understanding of the numerous factors concerned in patient care and treatment planning.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Basic Rescuer (Level C) CPR Certification
- Clinical Placement
- Clinical Procedures
- Introduction To Medical Terminology
- Introduction To Medical Transcription
- Keyboard Skill Building
- Medical Office Procedures
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Standard First Aid
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Medical Office Assistant Diploma Program have the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to pursue an administrative career in a variety of healthcare settings:
- Outpatient Administrator
- Clinic Admissions Clerk
- Medical Lab Clerk
- Health Records Clerk
- Medial Office Assistant
- Medical Clinic Assistant
- Group Home Administrator
- Medical Office Receptionist
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 45 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.