Medical Receptionist Diploma
The Medical Receptionist Diploma program provides students with the information, skills and talents required during a medical workplace setting like bookkeeping, transcription, patient care, prescriptions, billing and coding and Electronic Health Records (EHR) management.
Students will gain hands-on experience with medical workplace procedures and develop the data required to provide administrative support to doctors, nurses and different medical workers, as well as give patients with data regarding their care.
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Billing and Coding
- Medical Terminology
- Keyboard Skill Building
- Medical Office Procedures
- Medical Receptionist Simulation
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Office Procedures
- Telephone Communication Skills
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Medical Receptionist Diploma Program pursue administrative career in a variety of healthcare settings:
- Dental Receptionist
- Medical Receptionist
- Optometrist’s Receptionist
- Physician’s Receptionist
- Medical Office Assistant
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 27 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.