Network Administrator Diploma
The Network Administration Diploma program will prepare students for a career in the Information Technology field specializing in computer and network administration. Students will have the knowledge required to take CompTIA A+, Network+ and Server+ certification exams.
We provide hands-on training for students to learn the skills necessary to plan, install and manage computer network systems and PCs, as well as develop, configure and manage a specific server infrastructure. Upon graduating, students will have a thorough understanding of network administration and how to determine diagnosis, troubleshoot and repair problems that might arise.
- Business Correspondence
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Server+
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Windows 7 Configuring
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Configuring Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Configuring Network Infrastructure
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Server Administration
- Microsoft Word
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Network Administrator Diploma Program pursue IT career opportunities in both the public and private sectors:
- Hardware Installation Coordinator
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Technician
- Network Operator
- Local Area Network (LAN) Administrator
- Local Area Network (LAN) Technician
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 51 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.