PC Support Specialist Diploma
There isn’t a single business that doesn’t require computer support and the PC Support Specialist Diploma program provides students with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to provide computer and hardware support in an office environment.
Students will learn about computer equipment, networks and servers, and develop the knowledge required to take the CompTIA A+, Network+, and Server+ certification exams. Students will receive on-the-job experience diagnosing and troubleshooting computer problems, as well as develop and implement solutions.
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Introduction To MS-DOS
- Keyboard Skill Building
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Windows 7
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the PC Support Specialist Diploma Program pursue IT career opportunities in both the public and private sectors:
- PC Specialist
- PC Administrator
- IT Administrator
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 44 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.