Sales Professional Diploma
With a fast-paced and competitive market, businesses in all industries are always in need of highly professional and motivated sales professionals. The Sales Professional Diploma program provides students with the skills, knowledge and abilities required to enter sales position and advocate success.
Students will get to learn more about the principles of selling to potential clients, develop a sale proposal and successfully deliver a sales presentation using the latest cutting edge technology. Students will also develop the skills necessary to manage customer accounts and provide exceptional customer value.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service
- Business Correspondence
- Business Essentials
- Business Negotiations and Contracts
- Business Communication
- Business Presentations
- Principles of Selling
- Professional Selling
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including :
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Business Administration Diploma Program have the knowledge and skills necessary to begin a career in various fields, including:
- Government Sectors
- Service Industries
- Small / Large Business
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 34 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.