Web Designer Diploma
The Web Designer Diploma program teaches students the data, skills and ability to develop a design method for building a web site, from start to finish. Students can gain hands-on expertise with the most recent design software and applications as well as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, and Flash.
Students can develop an understanding of varied aspects of web design as well as color theory, typography, web site usability and design best practices. In addition, students will learn HTML, PHP and CSS coding languages as they connected to internet publishing.
- Color Theory
- Customer Service
- Dynamic Web Development With PHP
- Flash Basics
- Fundamentals Of Typography
- HTML And CSS Essentials
- Illustrator Basics
- Information Design 1
- Introduction To Web Design
- Keyboard Skill Building
- Microsoft Word
- Photoshop Basics
- Web 101
- Web Design
- Web Graphics Using Fireworks
- Web Portfolio Design
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Web Designer Diploma Program look forward to various career opportunities in both public and private sectors, as well as self-employment:
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 47 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.